Friday, June 30, 2006

Skate Camp - Pre Camp Jitters

"Skate Camp" starts in...two and a half hours! I can't wait. You have NO IDEA how excited I am to attend this thing. I've wanted to go for the past couple of years, but couldn't fit it into my schedule. Now I get to go! Not only that, but I was just asked to blog this thing officially by the reporter covering the event for United States Figure Skating. So I'll be posting on the official USFS website and whatever else they want. I'll know more about that tomorrow, and will post a link. I can't possibly work. I'm too distracted. I do two minutes of work, then spend the next ten thinking about Peter Tchernyshev. I am such a skate geek. And I have to leave work in a half hour in order to get to Hackensack, NJ on time for my first lesson, so I'm completely useless at this point. I am positively bouncing in my chair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home