Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Skate Camp

Weekend after next, I'll be attending a skating weekend - I call it "skate camp". I'll get to be coached by several very famous (and very, very hot) ice skaters. I've wanted to attend this thing for three years, ever since I first heard of it. And this year, I actually get to go!

I'm excited. I'm also a bit nervous. My back is kind of shot (I'm under a doctor's care and in physical therapy, pain free at current) and the problem causes my right leg to be weaker than my left. I actually had quite a lovely limp going there, about a month ago. I no longer limp, and I can skate, but I'm no where near as strong and powerful as I was two months ago. But I just could not turn down the opportunity to skate with...drumroll, please...Peter Tchernyshev, all day, for two days. If you've ever, ever seen Peter - skating or not - you'll understand, because the man is to die for. He's a powerful, beautiful skater, and quite lovely to look at. Heart goes pitter pat and all that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home